Saturday, November 9, 2019

Quick & Easy Holiday Tags

Happy Saturday everyone!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m here to share a fun project that I created for a donation to my son’s school.

This is a brand new school for my son as we had moved in the summertime here to Southern Alberta so they have events different from other schools we’ve been in. So I found out last week that they need donations for their Christmas Market which allows the kids to shop for donated gifts for their loved ones for a small fee.

So I am going to donated some handmade items like some crocheted hats, packages of handmade cards. Plus, the school indicated they needed stuff like wrapping paper, tags and other wrapping supplies. So today I’m to start to make a cluster of tags to send for them to use.

I grabbed a few holiday digital images from the “November/December 2016 Digital Stamp Bundle” and also from the “December/January 2016/2017 Digital Stamp Bundle”.  Digital bundles are a great way to get a lot of fun images for one low price!!!

So grab a warm drink and join me at my crafty desk today…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R43Y58AxQA&feature=youtu.be

So here’s another quick look at all the fun tags I made today…





 

Thanks for joining me!  I hope this inspires you to begin creating all kinds of fun goodies for the holidays today!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

  1. I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive.but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; Account
    doctorirekenagba@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number
    +2347059630655 or contact him on WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!