Sunday, November 24, 2019

Slimline Caroling Kittens & Puppies

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with a card featuring Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp sets: Carol Kittens and Carol Puppies. Last year, I created cards with just each separate set but this year, I wanted to pull them back out to create a fun combination card. I love that they are the same size so they work perfectly together.

To get all these friends together onto a card, I used the trending slimline card to stamp them on. I almost got all of them but I am missing one. I could have squeeze them in but it seemed crowded enough already. I did stagger some in the front and some in the back. 
Don't they all look like they are having so much fun! Once I stamped everything out, I had to take the time to color them up and I love that I could spend the time to color them all up.

The slimline card really allowed me to fit them all on the card and I think it's so fun! I even have a matching envelope so I can send it off. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!