Thursday, November 7, 2019

Merry Kiss-Moose



Hi, Margreet here.
I created a Christmas card with the sweet clearstamp set Moose Love from Gerda Steiner Designs. 
I started with black cardstock and mat it with red dotted designpaper.
Stamped and colored the images with copics, and fussy cut them.
I first positioned and adhered the big reindeer and then put the smaller one with foam tape in such a way that she kisses him.

I stamped the sentiment 'merry kiss-moose' and distressed the edges with red ink. Then mat it on black cardstock and stuck it on place.

I also stamped, colored and fussy cut the mistletoe. The berries are made with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
xxx Margreet




1 comment:

  1. I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive.but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; Account
    doctorirekenagba@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number
    +2347059630655 or contact him on WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!