Thursday, October 31, 2019

Snail Christmas delivery....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

It's Ashlee here with you today and I've got a card to share with you featuring the super cute new stamp set "Holiday snail"...

I think this snail looks like he is trying to speedily deliver his presents to all the recipients before Christmas... Do you think he will make it on time hehe??!!


I created an ink blended focal background piece with some distress oxide inks and a stencil from Simon Hurley called backsplash...

Using Copics I coloured up the snail and added him to the card with some foam tape for dimension... 


I stamped the sentiments on using Memento tuxedo black ink and finished the card off with some crater lake CP sequins....

Hope you enjoyed my card today and I will be back with some more inspiration for you all next month!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!