Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Sending Big Hugs with the Little Snowman



Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards and Coffee Time, I am super excited to share with you a "Cool" New Stamp available at the Gerda Steiner Designs shop!  I created a wintery just because card with the Little Snowman stamp.  This is a 3x4 stamp has the cutest snowman ever!!  I love the scarf and the winter hat, such fun to color:)  


I thought the sending big hugs sentiment went perfect with this adorable snowman.  His arms are reaching out like he's ready for a great big hug!!  Well okay, that may be a stretch....I suppose all snowman have their branched arms reaching for a hug, but this guy I fell in love with:)  It's that time of year when the weather is cool and crisp, my kind of crafting weather:)


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created this card check it out down below just click on the Little Snowman Tutorial Link.  Have a Fantastic and Crafty day!  Hugs, Tina

LITTLE  SNOWMAN TUTORIAL






1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!