Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Hope your Fall is Joyful

Hi there,

it's Tanja here and I created this sweet Reveal Wheel Card for you:

  • stamp the adorable little mouse, some pumpkins and corn from the Gerda Steiner Designs Fall Mice set with Lawn Fawn Crunchy Leaf - use the masking technique for the mouse with the pumpkin
  • color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
  • add highlights with a white gel pen
  • cut out the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel from patterned paper from the Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 6x6 paper pad and from kraft cardstock
  • add a grass border cut from green cardstock with the help of one of the Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders dies
  • stamp the first part of the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments with Versamark onto a strip of kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
  • stamp the second part(s) of the sentiment from the same set directly onto the Reveal Wheel with Versafine Vintage Sepia - add some splatters to the wheel with watered-down Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • assemble the card using double-sided adhesive and double-sided foam tape


Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive.but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; Account
    doctorirekenagba@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number
    +2347059630655 or contact him on WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!