Thursday, June 6, 2019

Video Tutorial: Christmas Llama Shaker

Howdy all!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m here today to share a fun shaker card tutorial with you today.

I just adore the “Fa-la-la-la-Llamas” images so I printed out the two Llamas; one with a wreath around her neck and the other with the Santa hat and scarf.

I took my paper with an oval die to my die cutting machine and partially cut the oval above the heads of the two woolly cuties.

Then I got out my Copic Markers and began to color.  Come join me at my desk for the remainder of the card making and coloring process…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgOteJGEe1k&feature=youtu.be

Here’s a quick look at our little Llamas…

Here’s a little close up…

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you’ll get creative today!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!