Monday, June 10, 2019

Deeply

Hello, crafty friends! This is Rebekah here with you this today! Are you ready for a card made with the newest and one of the cutest stamp set to ever??



I made this scene card using the NEW stamp set  Deeply! I love this set in every way!  The little critters are so cute and the font and sentiments will work perfect for a lot of different types of cards! This little submarine is the star of the set but there are more fun fish to color and even a jellyfish!




For this card I used a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Copic safe paper. I used the markers to create the background by simply dragging the marker from one side to the paper to the other. I was not particularly worried about it being a little streaky because that helps it look more like water.


I was sure to over lap the colors especial around the sand! It helps crate a pretty transition! I added a few dots of a slightly darker marker and a white gel pen to create texture on the sand.

I colored the images and fussy cut them out and then added them to my scene. I used the small solid fish and the small jellyfish in this stamps set _I stamped with randomly on the background and the stamped the sentiment!

It was such a fun card to make and I can SEA myself making many more cards using this set! Be sure to check out the shop! It will be available today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!