Thursday, June 13, 2019

Deeply

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a card I created using Gerda Steiner Designs’ newly released stamp set named, Deeply. This stamp set is awesome and I really didn't know where to start with this one. I have so many ideas running in my head, but I decided to keep it SUPER simple today.

Within this amazing set filled with a ton of images, I decided to focus on the jellyfish. He is super adorable!


I pulled out some yupo paper with alcohol inks to create an ocean background. I wanted a lot of different colors for the ocean and it was achieved through the alcohol inks.

For the actual jellyfish, I first stamped this out on white cardstock and then I also heat embossed it on vellum using white embossing powder. As you know, jellyfish are translucent and the vellum really creates that effect. I fussy cut out all these jelly fish and placed them on the background.


I stamped out the "Sea You Soon" sentiment using a purple ink that matched one of the background colors and placed all the jellyfish around the area. It creates such a fun ocean scene and I really love this card.

To finish off the card, I used some clear embellishment to add water bubbles to enhance the oceanic scene.

I hope you enjoy today's card and I'll definitely have a couple more cards to inspire you with this stamp set. There's so much more I can see myself using it for!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

→ TO SEE MORE ←


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!