Wednesday, June 26, 2019

So happy we're friends - Lovely panda's - Larissa


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the stampset Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the panda with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured the balloon with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I applied Glossy accents on it. 


On a white card I added a couple of clouds with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I made a little hill for my panda with the Drifts and hills stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink. I glued the images with foamtape on my card. Then I stamped a sentiment from the stampset Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs next to the image.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Glossy accents, Mini cloud edges stencil and Drfits & hills stencil from My favorite things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!