Friday, June 28, 2019

Deeply grateful....!!

Hello my fellow crafty friends...

It's Ashlee here today and I have a brand new card to share with you using the new set "Deeply"....

I am totally in love with this fun set, and what about that adorable bear waving out of the submarine window... too cute!!

For this card I created an underwater scene with all the fishes swimming around the submarine...


To create the card I ink blended half way down the card base with some blue distress oxide ink in Mermaid lagoon and then stamped over the top of it using a create a smile stamp called ocean waves...

This gave me my water base...

I then added all my coloured pieces using some foam tape to give them layers of dimension!! 

(All images coloured using Copic and Spectrum tri-blend markers)


To finish off the card I stamped the "Deeply grateful for you sentiment onto a postage edge circle die cut (also from create a smile) and then a touch of pretty sequins.....

I had so much fun creating the underwater scene card...
Totally going to be using this set for so many more cards, I really think its a must for any stamp collection!!

Happy crafting everyone, until next post...
Hugz Ashlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!