Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hello Summer

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a card I created using Gerda Steiner Designs’ stamp set named, Catch a Wave. I'm a few days late from the start of summer but Happy Summer! Does anyone have any fun summer plans? For me, I have just a few weekend trips planned away and that's enough because I adore doing absolutely nothing and just relaxing.


Since it's the start of summer, I wanted to share an oceanside card and I went with simple. I put this together using distress inks on opposite corners of the card. Abstractly, the blue side is ocean and the bottom right is the beachy sand.


I added the main stamp image from this set and colored him up. I just adore him because he's so hip with his sunglasses! 


Hope you enjoyed this card today and have a great start to your summer! 


Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!