Sunday, June 2, 2019

Catch a Wave - Scene Card

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Designs’ new release with the amazing stamp set named, Catch a Wave, which is releasing tomorrow! I love this set so much that I had to follow up with a second card with a full scene.

I stamped the three images from this smaller stamp set and created a background using distress inks. I easily did this by masking the three images first. It's such a simple card but it really comes together in a cute fashion!

My favorite image from this stamp set, of course, is the surfing duck. You can't tell from the pictures but I added some glossy accents to his sunglasses for an added effect. Isn't he adorable?


I hope you enjoy this card today. I'm so excited for summer and this card really gets me in the mood for good weather and the beach!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon for some more inspiration and ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!