Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hello there!

Hello friends, its Chitra here with a card for you using the new clear stamp set called Happy Fall. I am seriously in love with the super cute squirrels in this set, they all are sooooo adorable... Love it!!! Super excited to share my card with you all!!!


For my card I took a stitched rectangle panel from a white cardstock and stamped all the itty bitty images in the set using memento rich cocoa ink and colored them using Prisma colored pencils. Then I took Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and stamped the squirrel first using memento black ink and masked it to stamp the wood block for the squirrel to stand on. I colored the wood block using Prisma and rest of the scene using Copics. The butterflies are from How are Ewe Stamp set and the sentiment is from Heavy Friends stamp set. I used a circle die to die-cut it out and then popped it using foam adhesive and flesh adhered the main panel on Recollections 110lb white cardstock.
Here is a close up..


That's all from me today, I hope you liked my card. Can't wait to share more cards using this sweet set with you all...
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Chitra, I absolutely LOVE your card! The little scene is so cute and then the butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute - love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!