Friday, August 21, 2015

Hello nutcracker!

Hey everyone! 

It's Wiebke here and I have a card for you today featuring the "Happy Fall" set!
I saw a similar layout to this one a few weeks ago and immediately thought:" Oh wow! That's it! I need to make a card similar to this one, it's just perfect for quick and easy cards!"



I used two different pieces of pattern paper for my background, I think orange and deep green are great fall colors!
Afterwards, I stamped all the little leaves with a light grey on a little white piece of paper. That way you can get a great soft background whereas the main focus lays on the critter in front. My sentiment is in german, it's a greeting and means something like a formal "Hello". Everything glued with some foam tape and the dimensional card is finished!


That's it from me today :) Have great day and enjoy the last warm sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!