Saturday, August 22, 2015

CAS Card Using Brand New Stamp Set Monster Party






https://youtu.be/7lMXzId9tdM

Aloha Guys!
This is Joyce from enjoyscrappin2.com and today I want to share this card I made using Gerda Steiner Designs Brand New stamp set Monster Party.  I absolutely Love this stamp set.  I immediately fell in love with, it as soon as I saw them.  I love monsters, I think they are so much fun!  I stamped out this monster using MFT's Hybrid ink and colored it using my Shinhan Touch Twin alcohol markers.  I am loving this ombre look so I chose a Deep ultramarine, Violet and a pink to color this monster.  I've also used some textured vellum and layered 2 pieces and stamped out the sentiment on each layer.  I stamped out another sentiment on the bottom left and added a light pink cupcake to finish it off.  I hope you enjoyed this card and please view the above video for a step by step tutorial.  Thank you so much for stopping by and please check out this super fun stamp set, which is available for purchase in Gerda Steiner Designs Store.  Thanks and I'll catch you guys next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!