Saturday, August 8, 2015

Yippeeh a kite!

Hi there!

I'm so excited for my turn to show you a piece of the brand new stamp set "Happy Fall" which will be available for purchase on August 12th!
OMG! You guys gonna love this one! I haven't noticed squirrels that much in my life so far, but since I saw these cute guys - I can't get enough!

So this is my first card using the kite, the leaves, the sentiment and of course one squirrel of the set.


I kind of did the background just like Chitra already did. I stamped all the great (and detailed!) leaves and colored them in fall colors. I think it looks just so pretty! So fantastic what you can do with just a few tiny stamps.


Then I took out a small piece of white cardstock to create a cloudy sky. I placed the squirrel on the stump and put a grassy border behind and in front of it with some foam tape. After all, I placed the cute kite above and gave the string in the squirrels paws.


Here's also a video of my making process, if you want to see what I did - more detailed ;)




I hope you liked it! Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet card - I love the background and the use of a real "string"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!