Wednesday, August 26, 2015

You Are RAWRsome

Hello friends, it's Chitra here with a card for you all!!
The other day I got a super fun stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs and there was this amazing brand new Monster Party stamp set!!! EEEeeeeekkkk!!! Love love love this set!!!
Here is my card...

 
Look how cute is it and I also love the font of RAWRsome!!!
I stamped this cutie on a rectangular piece of cardstock and drew a square inside so that it would look like a polaroid!! The image is then colored using Copics. Once the coloring was done I rounded the top corners of the polaroid, stamped the sentiment using black Memento ink and adhered it using foam adhesive.
The design paper on the background is from Echo Park.
I also added a little strip of washi tape on top and added some hearts, I just love adding little hearts to my cards.
Here is a close up..
 
 
Hope you liked my card.
You can check all the clear stamps available in the shop..
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!