Friday, June 24, 2022

You got this by Noga Shefer

 Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.



 My card featuring the  brand new adorable  Pigeon Bundle Set.

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
For the background, I die cut the oval die out of white cardstock. 
Behind it, I ink blended a background using  dried marigold distress oxide ink for the sky and peeled paint distress oxide ink for the grass.
Next I colored the adorable image using copic markers and glued it to my panel.

To finish of I stamped a greeting from this set using black ink.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!