Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Happy Mail

Hello and welcome back, it's Karen here.  Today I've got a quick and easy happy mail card that is perfect for sending off to family or friends as a little Hello, thinking of you type of card.  

 

I used the Puppy Mail stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs and used Copic markers to colour in the two images that I used. I used a semicircular die to cut out the front cutout.  I don't have the details on the die I used as I didn't keep the packaging (it may have been from Craftin Desert Divas but they are no longer around), but any circular or semicircular die would work.  I then embossed the front with the Dappled Dots (EFPP-015) embossing folder from Creative Expressions.  I coloured the opened background on the card base with some Distress Oxide in Mowed Lawn and the sky with Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink in Clear Day.  I mounted the embossed card front on a layer of foam and attached it in place with glue. I then glued the images into the opening.  Finally, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto white cardstock and cut it out.  I edged it with a little of the Clear Day ink before gluing it in place.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!