Friday, June 24, 2022

You are so cool...!

 Hey GSD friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today and I'm sharing with you all some inspiration using the super fun set from Gerda Steiner called Pigeon!!

These pigeons are just too cool, and I couldn't help but add the sunnies onto one of them just to complete the coolness hehe....


To create this card I started by making my card base by stamping the Catherine Pooler background stamp Cosy plaid onto some white cardstock using CPD ink. 

I then wanted to make a super sparkly cardstock to die cut some frames from so to do this I got a piece of white cardstock that I covered with double sided adhesive. Using Glitter your world glitter in Holo light green I covered the open adhesive and then burnished the glitter in. This made a SUPER sparkly holo cardstock for me to die cut!!

I die cut two frames and adhered them to my card base using foam tape so they popped up off the background. It was then time to add the pigeons. I stamped, coloured and die cut three of them and added to the centre area of my frames creating a cool little pigeon scene!


To complete the card I added a sentiment "You are so cool!" which is included in the pigeon set by heat embossing it onto black cardstock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder and then fussy cutting around it before adhering to the top of the glitter frames....



And of course a touch of sequins to top it all off!

What do you think of these cool pigeons? I'm totes loving them...


I hope you enjoyed todays inspiration, I will be back soon with another GSD card before the months end. Until then happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!