Monday, June 27, 2022

Thank you BEE....!!

 Hey friends...

I've got some inspiration to share today using the gorgeous Gerda Steiner designs stamp set called Happy bee-day....

It's such a sweet set, one I've used many times hehe!!


To create this card I started with a white cardstock base which I masked off an oval shape and inked up using Distress oxide ink Prize ribbon. I then removed the mask and stamped a bunch of the flower images!


I stamped the sweet bee and added a sentiment into his sign. I then coloured him up using alcohol markers before adding him to the flower scene on my card base...

I adhered him with foam tape so he is popped up off the card!

To complete the card I added my usually touch of a few sequins for some bling...


I hope you enjoyed todays card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!