Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hello sunshine - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs and this time I have made a card with the clear stamp set Hello sunshine from Gerda Steiner designs. For my card I have stamped the images of the bear and the sun and cloud and then I coloured them with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have coloured both suns with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have fussy cut both of the images. 

On a white card I made a background for my images with the Watercolor wash rectangle stencil from My favorite things. The sky is made with Tumbled glass and Broken china Distress ink. I used white acrylic paint and Frost white all-purpose ink from Tsukineko to add some tiny paint splatters. For the grass I have used the Grassy hillside stencils from Lawn fawn and Mowed lawn and Rustic wilderness Distress ink. I have added paint splatters with the Rustic wilderness Distress ink. I glued the images with foamtape on the card. I stamped a little flower from the set Hello spring from Gerda Steiner designs a couple of times and also added those on the card in the grass.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hello sunshine and Hello spring from Gerda Steiner designs 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass, Broken china, Mowed lawn and Rustic wilderness Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Watercolor wash rectangle stencil from My favorite things, Grassy hillside stencil from Lawn fawn, White acrylic paint, Frost white all-purpose ink from Tsukineko. 

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!