Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Christmas in july - Fa-la-la-llamas - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today it is my turn again to post a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs and this time I have made a christmas card with the image of the kid llama from the digital stampset Fa-la-la-llamas from Gerda Steiner designs. I know it is very soon to make a christmas card, but I always try to start early, so I will be finished with making cards before december and that way my december is so much more relaxed! I have printed the image and then I coloured it with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. I have coloured the christmas lights and the white parts of the christmas hat with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I applied Crystal glaze from Nuvo on it. 


With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies I have die-cut the rectangle from green patterned paper from the Candy land paperpack (retired) from My favorite things and then I glued it on a white card. I have glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the clearset Christmas characters from Clearly besotted stamps n white cardstock and then I cut it into a bannershape. With a black fineliner I added faux stitching on the banner and then I glued it with foamtape on the card. I decorated the card with a couple of white pearls. 



*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Fa-la-la-llamas from Gerda Steiner designs, Christmas characters from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Candy land paperpack (retired) from My favorite things 
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Crystal glaze from Nuvo, White pearls, Black fineliner

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!