Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas puppies - Have a howly-jolly christmas - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today it is my turn again to post something on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a christmas card with the clear stampset Christmas puppies from Gerda Steiner designs. I have stamped 2 images from the set on Aquarelpapier smooth Wit 200g A6 from Vaessen creative with Versafine clair nocturne ink and then I embossed the image with clear embossingpowder. Then I coloured the images with Distress inks and then I have fussy cut the images. 

On a pink card I have glued the patterned paper Winter wonderland (retired) from Doodlebug. With the Big labelzz & tagzz Smooth (CLBLT16-retired) from Crealies I have cut a label from pink and white cardstock and made a background on it with Tumbled glass distress ink. I have glued the images with foamtape on the tag. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Christmas puppies from Gerda Steiner designs on the tag above the images. I have die-cut a couple of little stars with the Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke from pink cardstock and glued those on the tag. 


  *********************************************************************************
STAMP: Christmas puppies from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative, Pink and white cs, Winter wonderland (retired) from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Big labelzz & tagzz Smooth (CLBLT16-retired) from Crealies, Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder, Glitter, Black cord

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!