Friday, December 11, 2020

Thankyou hedgehog....!!

 Hello my friends...

Ashlee here with you and today I have a card to share using one of the newest stamp sets at Gerda Steiner designs "Hedgehog with gifts"....

This one is a fairly simple card with pops of colour!!


I created a base with two stripes of cardstock in pink and green and then stamped on the sentiments using Memento tuxedo black ink....

I popped on the images from the hedgehog with gifts using some foam dots for dimension...
(Images coloured up using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)

The card was then finished off just the way I like with a touch of sequins for some bling!!

I hope you enjoy todays card and I will be back next week with some more GSD inspiration for you...

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!