Sunday, December 6, 2020

Happy Holiday Penguin

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Happy Holiday Penguin

I adore this stamp set because of the penguins. They are just adorable and perfect for the main image of a card. Since I wanted to color them in a traditional way, I wanted a fun background. I pulled out my metallic watercolors to create a rainbow card panel. 



To continue the traditional colors, I used green colors to color in the large sentiments and added the penguins on a snowbank. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!