Monday, June 3, 2019

Stay Cool!

It's Rebekah here with you today sharing this adorable card made the even cuter Catch A Wave stamp set from Gerda Steiner!



This set is being released today which is just in time for summer crafting! Be sure to check out the Gerda Steiner Shop today to pick up this adorable, beach ready chick!

This card was super easy! The stamps work perfectly for a scene card! No masking needed! I simply stamped the image and colored! I drew in a rough line where I wanted the beach to end and the water to begin and used dots for texture and for a transition.






I added a glaze product to give his little glasses some shine and dimension! I used a cloud stencil and Distress Inks to create the fluffy beach clouds!

Fast, easy, fun and adorable! Is this new set on your wish list? It should be!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is wonderful. Super cool duck and I LUV your scene... especially you clouds - amazing card :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Rebekah, this is just adorable! You've colored this little guy perfectly! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!! I miss working with you at CC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!