Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sea you soon by Noga Shefer



Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.




I would like to make a fun card with those adorable critters.



To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background sky was 
created with rays stencil and tumbled glass, salty ocean and faded jeans distress oxide inks.


I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel and
splattered perfect pearl with water on it.




Next I colored the images using copic markers. 
I glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension. 

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using black ink.



I hope you enjoy the project I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful weekand! Noga


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!