Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Have a tea-riffic day! - Larissa


Hello, today I am posting a new project on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the digital stamp Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs (digistamp). I have coloured the little mouse with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have cut the image and used a paper distresser on the edges of the image. Then I coloured the edges of the image with Wild honey Distress ink.


I have die-cut a square from the striped design paper from the Celebrations pretty paper bloc from  Marianne design PK9131 with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies and I glued it on a kraft card. Then I glued the image on the card with foamtape. From yellow and red design paper from the same paperpad I have die-cut a couple of flowers with the Blossom 45.3103 from Leane creatief and I glued those on the card. I decorated all the flowers with a little pearls from the set Off-white pearls from Marianne design (A3133).


Inside the card I made 2 little pockets that each hold a bag of tea. I used yellow design paper from the Celebrations pretty paper bloc from Marianne design PK9131 to make the pockets. I decorated them with a hear that I have die-cut with the Hearts dies from Paper smooches from red design paper.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs (digistamp)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cs, Celebrations pretty paper bloc from Marianne design PK9131
INK: Wild honey distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies, Blossom 45.3103 from Leane creatief, Hearts from Paper smooches
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Paper distresser, Off-white pearls from Marianne design (A3133)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!