Saturday, June 22, 2019

Deeply Grateful For Your Friendship


Happy weekend, everyone! Cathy here sharing a card using the new Deeply stamp set and can I just say how much I LOVE these new summer stamp sets from Gerda Steiner Designs?!





This set has the cutest little sea creatures and having the option to add that adorable bear in the submarine is so fun!!

For the background, I played with some Dr. Ph. Martin's radiant liquid watercolors in turquoise blue, juniper green, and jungle green. I've colored all of the images with Copics and fussy cut them out. I love all of the vibrant colors against the turquoise waters.



I've added a few bubbles off to the side using a stencil and Copic markers BG11 and BG10. I've also added some glossy accents just along one edge of the bubbles for a little shine.

Hope you have a fabulous crafty weekend and I can't wait to share some more new arrivals in the coming weeks!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!