Friday, June 14, 2019

Beach chick....!!

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you all today...
I've got a fun beach scene card to share with you using one of the brand new sets "Catch a wave"!!

This set features the cutest little beach surfing chick along with some accessories...
a bunch of surf boards and a beach sign!!


To create this card I first blended some Catherine Pooler Aquatini ink halfway up the card base and then splattered with some black ink mixed with a little water. 

Then using some beach scene dies I cut them out and ink blended/paper pieced them...

Using some foam tape I added all the pieces to the card base to create the scene I wanted perfect for the beach chick!!

I hope you enjoy this fun summer card, Happy crafting.
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!