Saturday, December 14, 2019

YOU WERE ON MY MIND by Noga Shefer



Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


My card featuring the adorable Foxes 4x6 Clear Stamp Set  stamp set and Foxes 4x6 Die Set.



To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.



The sky was created by blending shaded lilac  and wilted violet distress oxide inks,
I splashed white paint on it to make snow and glued a snow hill.



Next I colored the image using copic markers and glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using silver powder and heat embossed it.

For a final touch, I added some silver stars.


I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!