Sunday, December 29, 2019

Warm Wishes | Jeannie Lieu

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today sharing another card. Although Christmas is over, I couldn't resist pulling out a couple stamp sets to create a wintery scene since it's been so chilly where I live. I pulled out Smell Like Christmas and On the Table stamp sets to create a fun scene.

I stamped out a draft version so I could see how I wanted to place everything in my scene so I could do some masking. It really helps if you're a beginner to masking or just don't want to mess up the order of stamping.




I wanted to use the cute mouse and the coffee cup for my scene because anytime it is cold outside, I really enjoy a nice warm drink. The rest just came together. I thought the kitty from the On the Table stamp set was perfect since I had the little mouse on a table. He's adorable and I believe he's staring at the cookies all over the table instead of the mouse. My sister thinks otherwise though.




Although Christmas might be over, I try to use the wintery sets for other cards too so I don't only pull them out for Christmas cards. I know that the little mouse might have a Santa hat on but I think the main purpose of the card is to send warm wishes.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!