Saturday, December 28, 2019

Better Late Than Never!

Howdy all!  Allison Cope here!  I don’t know about you but I always leave some gifts until really late.  Meaning sometimes gifts arrive in the New Year instead of before Christmas.

This year, I left my poor parents-in-law gifts until after the holidays so I had to make a special gift card card for them!
I used the adorable “All Tangled Up – Cat With Lights” digital stamp and also the Christmas tree from the “Holiday with Gifts – Penguin Collection”.

To save myself a little bit of coloring, I dropped a blue back ground in behind my images and then just added some white pen & Stickles dots of snow.

I hope you and your family had an amazing holiday together!  Wishing you all the best for 2020!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!