Monday, December 9, 2019

A Doggone Cute Birthday Card


Happy Monday everyone! It's Cathy here taking a little break from Christmas cards to share a cute birthday card that I made for my Mom's birthday yesterday.

This worked up really fast and she loves dogs, so it was a win-win!

I started by die-cutting the background panel from white cardstock and inking a stencil with Fossilized Amber distress ink.

I then inked another piece of white cardstock starting at the top with Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet distress inks. I sprinkled a little water on it with a paintbrush and die-cut the Happy Birthday sentiment from this piece.

To make the sentiment stand out a bit more on the background, I die-cut the sentiment again from black cardstock and glued the letters together slightly offset.

I die-cut a small banner from black cardstock and added dots with a white paint pen and then colored up these cute images from the On The Table stamp set. I fussy cut them out, but there are also coordinating dies to this set.

Hope you have a wonderful week and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!