Friday, December 20, 2019

Fun & Whimsical Christmas Card with the Balancing Mouse



Hello and Happy Friday Crafty Friends!  Today for my Gerda Steiner Design Team Project I created a pretty quick and easy Christmas card with the Gerda Steiner Designs Balancing Mouse stamp set.  I thought it would be fun for this adorable little mouse to play like he is rudolph, with his red nose:)  And added a whimsical touch by adding gold thread throughout the pine needles:) I hope you enjoy!


The Copic Colors I used are as follows:
Mouse:  C1,C3,C4, RV000  Santa Hat:  R59, RV29, RV14
Bottom Ornament:  R17, YR04, YR21 
Middle Ornament:  Y18, Y15, Y00
Top Ornament:  R14, R22, R20


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created this card check it out down below. Have a Fantastic and Crafty day!  Hugs, Tina


BALANCING MOUSE CHRISTMAS CARD TUTORIAL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!