Friday, December 6, 2019

Caroling Cats by Ildi


Hello everyone, my name is Ildi from Hungary and I’m super excited and feel honored to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs this month.

I'm sharing my home and my life with three cats and three dogs and at tis beautiful time of the year I used to create many cards with them, partly because it's so much fun and partly because I can support animal rescue by donating papercraft goodies.



For my first card I used the adorable clear stamp set Carol Kitten. First I stamped the images onto a piece of masking paper and fussy cut them. I continued with stamping the kitten onto a marker friendly paper: I went from right to left making sure to cover them with the matching masking paper before stamping the next one. 

The rest is the fun fun fun colouring. I added a street lamp and some trees with just a few lines and generously covered them with snow for which I usually use a white gelly pen. It gives a cool winter effect and it covers all the imperfections of the colouring too. 

For finishing my card I attached my front panel onto a red card base. 


Thank you for reading my post, I hope you like it. 
Hugs, 
Ildi




 






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

      Delete
  2. Fantastic colouring on these sweet carolling critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive.but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; Account
    doctorirekenagba@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number
    +2347059630655 or contact him on WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!