Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Season's greetings - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have made a card with the digital stamp Decorating penguin from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. On  a piece of white cardstock I have stamped a sentiment from the set Home for the holidays from Your next stamp and then I glued the image with foamtape above the sentiment. With a black fineliner I doodled lines on the white cardstock. I have diecut a little banner from red dotted patterned paper from the Red devil paper pack from Bazzil basics with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 59 from Crealies and I used the Tiny attacher from Tim Holtz to adhere it on the white cardstock. I made a tiny bow from white ribbon and I glued it on the banner. On a white card I glued a strip of the same patterned paper and then I glued the white cardstock with foamtape on the card. I added a couple of little black star rub-ons around the image.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Decorating penguin from Gerda Steiner designs, Home for the holidays from Your next stamp
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and green cs, Red devil paper pack from Bazzil basics
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 59 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, white ribbon, star rub-ons, Black fineliner 

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!