Friday, August 23, 2019

Make me smile....!!

Hey everyone....

Ashlee here with you today and I have a new card to inspire you with using one of the latest release stamps "A whale of a time"!!

These whales are super cute and they have lots of fun sentiments to go with them...


To create this card I first started off with a stencil from Catherine Pooler called Spotlight and using some WOW! embossing ink I covered the stencil and then embossed it with WOW! Bang embossing powder!!


I coloured us the gorgeous image with Copics and then mounted it onto the base with a double layer of glue dots....

Using some WOW! opaque bright white powder I heat embossed the "You always make me smile" sentiment on black cardstock, cut it into three pieces and mounted that on the card using foam tape for extra dimension....

A touch of sparkly sequins finished it off!!

I hope you enjoyed this new card, I sure had fun creating it...
Happy crafting to all, Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!