Friday, August 23, 2019

Guess What is coming to the Shop? It's Sneaky!!



Hello and Happy Friday Crafty Friends!  Tina here with some exiting news!!  Today I get to share a Sneak Peek at a New stamp set coming soon to the shop:)  This set will be available at the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop next week, so keep a look out:)  My project is a sweet Hello & Hi card with the.....drum roll please...... Sneaky Raccoons Stamp Set by Gerda Steiner Designs.  Isn't it just the cutest!!  I just love these adorable sneaky critters, the fun scenes they can create and love that the sentiments are customizable too:) 


I highlighted both the hello and hi sentiment by using gold embossing powder on the wood sign and the background panel.  I added a splash of color by doing some ink blending. I used 3 oxide inks in the colors worn lipstick, scattered straw and cracked pistachio.  I added a frame around the sweet raccoon with a bit of foam tape of course:)  I just love how it turned out and hope you do to!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created this card check it out down below just click on the link.🙂  Have a Fantastic and Crafty day!  Hugs, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!