Saturday, August 17, 2019

Coffee Chick Card by Karla


Hello my friends! Karla here today with a funny coffee card using the cute Gerda Steiner Designs Coffee Chick digital stamp. I love coffee and as soon as I saw this chick I knew I wanted to create a card using her and one of the smart sayings in the Tim Holtz Snarky Small Talk sticker book.


I used Copic Markers to colour in the image after printing it on white cardstock, matching the mug to the colours in the Vicki Boutin Wildflowers and Honey Papers I used.


A little Glossy Accents on the mug gives a fun shine, and the sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps finishes off the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you got to have your coffee this morning - and that you get a chance to have a look in the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop where you might just find something that inspires you to create this weekend!

Happy Crafting,
Karla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!