Friday, August 9, 2019

It's time for cake shaker....!!

Hey all my crafty friends...

Ashlee here today with a shaker card post featuring the super cool new set "Big bite"....

This new underwater set it so fun and perfect to create all sorts of underwater scenes, especially birthday ones with the super cute cake!!


I wanted to create a shaker card to be the water that all the creatures are swimming in so I used a pool die and shaker pouch from MFT and filled it with lots of pretty sequins and some coral!!

I inked the background to give a water look using some distress oxide inks and a water wave stencil....


All the images are coloured with a combination of Copic and Spectrum tri-blend markers!!

I heat embossed the "It's time for cake" sentiment on some beautiful teal coloured cardstock with opaque bright white embossing powder from WOW!

I hope you enjoy this fun underwater shaker, and I totally recommend checking out this new stamp set, it's definitely a must have set!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!