Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Happy mail - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card here on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have made a card with the digital stamp Snail mail from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. On a white card I used masking tape to create a square. I coloured inside the square with Bundled sage, Peeled paint, Vintage photo and Ground espresso Distress ink. I made a stencil from the masking paper for the ground. When all the ink was totally dry, I have drawn grass inside the square with my Polychromos pencils. With a white gelpen and a black pen I added some dots on the brown parts for some extra texture. I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have die-cut the words Happy mail from white cardstock with the Cutter dies mini alpha and numbers from CC designs (retired) and I glued those above the sentiment.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Snail mail from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Bundled sage, Peeled paint, Vintage photo and Ground espresso Distress ink
DIES: Cutter dies mini alpha and numbers from CC designs (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, black fineliner, masking tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!