Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Fall smooches

Hi everyone. Lise Mariann here agin to show my second and last card as this month's guest designer. I would like to thank Gerda so much for having me. Such an honour.

For this card I have chosen to make a fall smooch shaker card using several of Gerda's stamp sets.

I started by stamping the kissy-mice (from the "Fall in love" stamp set) and the mushroom and wreath (both from the "Foxes" stamp set).

I colored all the images using copic markers and gave them some details and highlights using a white gel pen. I then fussy cut the images.



I cut a circle from my card panel (cut to size using a stitched rectangle die), glued my wreath on top of the circle and glued a piece of acetate behind the panel. 

To create the shaker I doubled up foam tape around the hole on the back, filled the shaker with beautiful sequins that shifts in color between yellow, orange and green depending on the angle you look at them and to complete the shaker part of the card I glued a piece of cardstock to "close" the shaker.

I stamped the sentiment (from the "Frogs" stamp set) on the panel before I glued on the mice and the mushroom. I popped the mice up on foam tape to create dimension.

I attatched the card panel on a white card base and finished the whole thing with a drop of glossy accent on the noses of the mice.


Take a look at the video below to watch the shaker card "in action".


I wish you all a wonderful day.
x Lise Mariann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!