Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Ha-bee birthday! - Larissa (Digital stamp)


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I have made a card with the digital stamp Ha-bee birthday from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I added masking tape on the front of a white card and then I coloured the card with Tumbled glass and Broken china distress oxide ink. From white cardstock I have die-cut a couple of clouds with the Cute cloud outline die from My favorite things and I glued those on the blue part of the card. The image is glued on the card with foamtape.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Ha-bee birthday from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress oxide inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Tumbled glass and Broken china distress oxide ink
DIES: Cute cloud outline die from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Masking tape, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!