Thursday, July 11, 2019

When pigs pick apples


Hi. I'm Lise Mariann and I am so happy to be this month's guest designer for Gerda Steiner stamps and I must say; I love her stamps and the cute images. I have so much fun creating with these stamps and it's so easy to combine stamp sets (wich always is something that I enjoy doing).

For my first card the next month I have made this cute apple picking pig-card. I'm not sure how he did manage to get up in the tree, but boy does he love it up there.

I started by stamping the pig from the "Chicken scratch" stamp set and the tree and apples from the "Fall in love" stamp set. I also freehand drew a basket for the apples.

I colored all my images using my copic markers and then fussy cut the images.

I cut a card panel using a stitched rectangle die and some grass using a grass die. I colored the grass and sky using several blue and green ink pads and then I created my scene.

I popped all my images up on foam tape. I also cut a slit in the basket to place my apples inside it. I stamped the sentiment that I found on the "Foxes" stamp set before I glued my panel on a white card base.


This card make me giggle every time I see it. Look at that happy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!