Saturday, July 20, 2019

See You Soon

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a card I created using Gerda Steiner Designs’ stamp set named, Deeply. I really love any type of underwater stamp set that can create an awesome scene and this is definitely one of them.

I stamped out all the images from this set. They go together well and I knew it'd create a great scene. I wanted to make this submarine the focal point of the card and include the little bear inside. Even though I planned to have a scene filled with all the stamp set's images, I wanted to make it a little extra special with an interactive element.


For the background, I masked off the submarine and I used distress inks so there was a variation of blues.


The interactive element is a simple slider. The only tricky part is to mask off the porthole so it's just the bear being stamped. That is the element that will move in and out of the porthole.


I colored all the stamped images and fussy cut them out. I arranged them everyone on the card and used the blacked out fish images to fill up any empty space. I really love how this turned out and I hope you did too. 



Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon! 


1 comment:

  1. How fun and cute!!! :D Love so much the idea of the slider and the whole card is a delight!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!