Friday, July 5, 2019

Lovely friends with... Crafty Girls, Lau&Andy




Hi crafty friends and happy Friday!


It's Laura here and today I'm back with another sweet and simple project with the Gerda Steiner Designs "Lovely Pandas" stamp set. I would like to show you two cards that I created with the same clear stamps. These pandas are so adorable!! Let's use them to tell a friend how important they are to us or send a paper hug? I started with cutting a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inch card base, then I worked on creating the scenes. I stamped the pandas on canson paper using Versafine black. I colored them using watercolor pencils, then I cut them out. 







For the first card I drew two parallel oblique lines with a marker, on which I adhered the pandas with a foam tape. I cropped a small black banner where I stamped and embossed a sentiment in white, and while "happy" is stamped using Versafine black and embossed in clear powder. 





For the second card instead, I created a small irregular background with Guava ink and I adhered the panda and the banner on it.


For the both of us I created a paper layer with a black cardstock.

And that's it for today! I hope I inspired you to create with this stamp set. Thank you all so much for stopping by, and have a lovely day.


Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!