Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The NEW Big Bite Stamp Set will Blow your Mind!!


Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards & Coffee Time, today we are taking a Big Bite of cardmaking fun!!  I am sharing a puffer fish card with the BRAND NEW Big Bite stamp set available right now over at the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop ,the Coordinating Dies are available too!! 


Okay.....cuteness alert!!! I think the images in this stamp set are soooo stinkin fun and I especially loved the puffer fish!! I used a circle stencil and oxide inks to fill my background with bubbles and bright alcohol markers to color in the the sweet puffer fish images and love how it turned out, I hope you do too!!




You can check out how I created this card down below or over on my YouTube Channel, Just Click Here🙂  Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!!  Sending you Crafty Hugs, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!